- This event has passed.
Event Design – Introductory session for IAF
October 20 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm UTC+2
From Event Design Thinking to Event Design Doing using the #EventCanvas
Taking Event Design thinking into Event design doing, using a proven methodology used by pinnacle events of the IOC, UN, and Internet Society. This 90-minute introduction workshop is for change-makers who want a hands-on approach to understanding, designing, and delivering effective conferences that create real value using the Event Design using the Event Canvas Methodology.
Full Session Description
– want to apply Event Design thinking into Event Design doing?
– want to experience how participants can map out the Design of an event we all know in less than 90 minutes?
– want to get familiar with #EventCanvas basics?
This session will show you a hands-on method to map out any event using the visual #EventCanvas. As a participant, you will be facilitated through the process. Analyzing stakes, design, and discover the Event Design methodology that is used by leading organizations to create events that matter.
This workshop uses the Event Simulator Facilitation Kit℠ and is for change-makers who want a hands-on approach to understanding, designing, and delivering effective conferences that create real value using the Event Canvas.
1. Introduction to Event Design by applying the Event Canvas Methodology and templates to visually articulate the value of an event.
2. Sketch the canvas of a random event with your peers as a team
3. Appreciate the power of a co-creation, rapid prototyping, and flexible focus of an Event Design team.