- Be a courageous leader with the ability to perform seamless teamwork to deliver faster innovation?
- Develop your potential to become twice as successful in using Event Design to improve your business performance?
- Work ON your business instead of just IN your business?
- See what’s next after becoming a CED – Certified Event Designer?
- Become a Trusted Advisor?
- Have conversations with confidence.
- This event has passed.
EDC MasterMind 🌐
November 12, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - November 13, 2020 @ 9:00 pm UTC+2
Do you want to:
What is the EDC MasterMind Program?
Designed to develop your potential to become twice as successful in using the Event Design using the #EventCanvas methodology and to improve your business performance. The EDC MasterMind Program is designed for CED-Certified Event Designers and advanced practitioners.
A 3 days of programming Live Online followed by a series of conversation simulations, role play studios and MasterMind sessions to become a Trusted Advisor in collaboration with your fellow EDC MasterMinds and coaches Paul Rulkens, Roel Frissen, Ruud Janssen and Dennis Luijer. The curriculum is based on the proven methodology featuring the latest case studies and content from real world Event Designs created using the #EventCanvas.
After completion of the EDC MasterMind you will be able to:
- identify and overcome obstacles to obtain next level Event Design success and accelerated growth
- frame the value of their work as an Event Designer and increase their execution power
- be courageous leaders with the ability to perform seamless teamwork to deliver faster innovation
- facilitate teams to make massive improvements in precious executive time use
- make proposals and prototypes which are accepted every time and learn to overcome time claim & price objections
- attract more of the perfect projects
- setup a referral engine
- get first hand insights from consultancy practice and the latest event design case studies from the real business world
Class sizes = for the EDC MasterMind will be kept to 25 candidates to provide for optimum learning and networking opportunities. (EDC Programs typically sell out weeks ahead so we recommend to register well ahead of time)
Trainers & Content Provider= Event Design Collective GmbH & Paul Rulkens.
Prerequisites = successful completion of the EDC Level 3 of Mastery or the equivalent of the CED-Certified Event Designer designation.
Clock Hours = All successful program participants will be granted 24 continuing education clock hours in Domain G: Meeting & Event Design as defined by the Events Industry Council (EIC)
Date & Time of sessions = 12 + 13 Nov + 2 Dec 2020. | Pacific Time = 07:00 – 09:00 + 10:00 – 12:00 PT | Eastern Time = 09:00 – 11:00 + 12:00 – 14:00 ET | Central European Time 16:00 -18:00 + 19:00 – 21:00 CET
Investment = The normal registration rate for the EDC MasterMind program is € 3450 (Excl VAT). Due to the special circumstances in 2020, this edition of the EDC MasterMind will require an investment of € 1725 (excl VAT) for first time participants. This includes the complete enrolment in the EDC Certificate Program and 12 months of online EDC MasterMind Hot Seat sessions as well as exclusive access to the online EDC MasterMind course modules and a special personalised First Edition copy of the new to be published book by the faculty.
For alumni of the inaugural EDC MasterMind 2019 program a special loyalty voucher with a credit value of € 3000 Euro will be credited towards the € 3450 registration rate for the first 15 registrants who register before 10 October 2020.
The EDC MasterMind includes:
- the full educational program as well as
- Learning Materials of the EDC MasterMind as well as an exclusive copy of the new book which will be part of the curriculum
- 12 months of peer to peer EDC MasterMind Hot seat zoom coaching calls after the EDC program as well as
- access to the Event Design Online collaboration tool to collaborate on the MasterMind Hot Seat sessions.
- access to the EDC online training community and learning platform for 12 months.
- exact details will be confirmed in the registration system.
If you have any questions regarding the EDC MasterMind Program please do not hesitate to contact us.
By registering you agree to the Event Terms and the Waiver: http://edco.global/eventterms/