- Be a courageous leader with the ability to perform seamless teamwork to deliver faster innovation.
- Develop your potential to become twice as successful in using Event Design to improve your business performance.
- Work ON your business instead of just IN your business?
- See what’s next after becoming a CED – Certified Event Designer?
- Become a Trusted Advisor?
- Have conversations with confidence.
- This event has passed.
EDC MasterMind 2022
November 9, 2022 @ 9:00 am - November 11, 2022 @ 5:00 pm UTC+2$3.450,00
Do you want to:
What is the EDC MasterMind Program?
Designed to develop your potential to become twice as successful in using the Event Design using the #EventCanvas methodology and to improve your business performance. The EDC MasterMind Program is designed for CED-Certified Event Designers and advanced practitioners.
Three days of Live programming followed by a series of conversation simulations, role play studios, and MasterMind sessions to become a Trusted Advisor in collaboration with your fellow EDC MasterMinds and coaches Paul Rulkens, Roel Frissen, Ruud Janssen, and Dennis Luijer. The curriculum is based on the proven methodology featuring the latest case studies and content from real-world Event Designs created using the #EventCanvas.
After completion of the EDC MasterMind you will be able to:
- identify and overcome obstacles to obtain next-level Event Design success and accelerated growth
- frame the value of their work as Event Designers and increase their execution power
- be courageous leaders with the ability to perform seamless teamwork to deliver faster innovation
- facilitate teams to make massive improvements in precious executive time use
- make proposals and prototypes which are accepted every time, and learn to overcome time claim & price objections
- attract more of the perfect projects
- setup a referral engine
- get first-hand insights from consultancy practice and the latest event design case studies from the real business world
Class sizes = for the EDC MasterMind will be kept to 25 candidates to provide optimum learning and networking opportunities. (EDC Programs typically sell out weeks ahead, so we recommend registering well ahead of time)
Trainers & Content Provider= Event Design Collective GmbH & Headmaster Paul Rulkens.
Prerequisites = completing the EDC Level 3 of Mastery or the equivalent of the CED-Certified Event Designer designation.
Clock Hours = All successful program participants will be granted 24 continuing education clock hours in Domain G: Meeting & Event Design as defined by the Events Industry Council (EIC)
Venue = Europe’s first Event Design Lab, Postillion Convention Centre The Hague, The Hague The Netherlands.
There is a direct connection from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to The Hague Hollands Spoor station. The station is adjacent to the Postillion Convention Centre.
Date & Time of sessions = 9, 10 and 11 November 2022, each day form 9 AM to 5 PM CET.
Hotel = We secured rooms at the Novotel City Centre in The Hague, which is 5 minutes away from the Postillion Convention Centre. The rates are 159 EUR (single occupancy) and 178 EUR (double occupancy), excluding city tax and including breakfast.
Investment = The regular registration rate for the EDC MasterMind program is € 3450. This includes the complete enrolment in the EDC MasterMind Program and 12 months of online EDC MasterMind Hot Seat sessions and exclusive access to the online EDC MasterMind course modules.
For first-time participants and alumni of previous EDC MasterMind programs who register before 1 Oct 2022, a special coupon with a credit value of € 1700 will be credited towards the € 3450 registration rate for the first 15 registrants who register before 1 October 2022, so your investment will be € 1750.
For EDC MasterMind who register after 1 October 2022, a € 1200 coupon credit will be applied, so your investment will be € 2250.
The EDC MasterMind includes:
- the full educational program as well as,
- Learning Materials of the EDC MasterMind, as well as an exclusive copy of the new materials,
- Twelve months of peer-to-peer EDC MasterMind Hot seat zoom coaching calls after the EDC program and
- access to the Event Design Online collaboration tool to collaborate on the MasterMind Hot Seat sessions,
- access to the EDC online training community and learning platform for 12 months,
- exact details will be confirmed in the registration system.
If you have any questions regarding the EDC MasterMind Program, please do not hesitate to contact us.
By registering, you agree to the Event Terms and the Waiver: http://edco.global/eventterms/ If you register for the EDC MasterMind Program 2022 and you are unable to travel due to Covid-related restrictions, please contact us to credit to a future program.
Early registration Coupon Code: MM22THEHAG0110
Late registration Coupon Code: 0210MM22THEHAG