Welcome, We are excited to see you at our Quarterly EDC YP Faculty Summit.
We are keen for you to meet as peers from world-wide universities who (are about to) offer the Event Design Certificate Program for Young Professionals to your students.
Find our more about our Quarterly EDC YP Faculty Summits below and hear from practitioners and trainers from all over the world.
2021 Q4 Summit = Tuesday 30 November 2021
2022 Q1 Summit = Tuesday 22 February 2022
2022 Q2 Summit = Tuesday 24 May 2022
-> 16:00 – 17:00 CEST
-> 10:00-11:00 AM EST
Language = English
Agenda = The event will be structured in 3 parts:
- Latest updated on the EDC YP Program
- Featured Faculties and their case studies/experience with the program
If you are not already registered and would like access to this virtual summit please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HERE ARE THE RECORDINGS FROM OUR MOST RECENT GATHERINGS:
DEDICATED EVENT MURAL
AN EXAMPLE HOW STOCKTON UNIVERSITY APPLIED THIS:
Universities involved in the EDC YP Program include:
- Hotel Management School Maastricht, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Maastricht, The Netherlands 🇳🇱
- Warsaw School of Tourism & Hospitality, Vistula University, Warsaw, Poland 🇮🇩
- Haaga Helia University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki, Finland 🇫🇮
- Marriott School, BYU University, UT, USA 🇺🇸
- De Rooi Pannen, The Netherlands 🇳🇱
- University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands 🇳🇱
- San Diego State University, CA, USA 🇺🇸
- Stenden University, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands, 🇳🇱
- Concordia University, Montréal, QB, Canada, 🇨🇦
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki, Finland 🇫🇮
- Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, USA 🇺🇸
- Bemidji State University, Bemidji, MN, USA 🇺🇸
- HES-SO University of Applied Sciences & Arts Western Switzerland, Sierre, VS, Switzerland 🇨🇭
Event Design Certificate Young Professional Program (EDC YP) is designed for Universities offering Design Thinking and Event Management programs to teach the Event Design using the EventCanvas™ methodology and approach to students. This includes access to tools and resources necessary to teach the Event Design using the EventCanvas™ Methodology. The EDC YP is an international certificate programme for Universities, delivered through a dedicated online training platform and by faculty to their students. Students receive an internationally recognized Event Design Certificate Young Professionals (EDC Level 1 Certificate) after completing the online course and publication of an approved event design case study.
P.S If you haven’t seen it yet: Download the EDC YP factsheet